Dr. Roge, a pediatric cardiologist at Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center, spent two weeks with a medical team in Pignon, a city about 60 miles north of Port au Prince. He was part of a medical team sent to Haiti by Interplast South. Dr. Roge talked about how he and other physicians had traveled to Pignon for the past several years to provide medical care.
- Launching a New Blog – ‘Dispatches From…’
- Another Award, and Another Blog
- Home, Safely, From Medor
- A Crazy Friday in Medor
- Dr. Mary Sue Carlson Returns to Medor
- Dispatches From Haiti Wins PR News Digital PR Award for Best Blog!
- A Kaiser Permanente RN Reflects: ‘The Eyes Tell So Much More’
- Vivian Reyes, MD, Offers Disaster Readiness Tips Steeped in Her Time in Haiti
- Relief International Video Shows Kaiser Permanente Doctors Working in First Few Days After the Quake
- ‘Dr. Deb’ Recalls Her Work in Carrefour