The following video was made by Chip Duncan, a film maker and member of the Relief International Board of Directors, who was in Haiti with our team in the early weeks of the Haiti earthquake emergency response. The video footage is largely of Kaiser Permanente doctors working in the clinic in the early days after the event. This brief video says more than many written updates. I hope that it gives you a sense of the work that was done in those first few weeks after the earthquake.
- Launching a New Blog – ‘Dispatches From…’
- Another Award, and Another Blog
- Home, Safely, From Medor
- A Crazy Friday in Medor
- Dr. Mary Sue Carlson Returns to Medor
- Dispatches From Haiti Wins PR News Digital PR Award for Best Blog!
- A Kaiser Permanente RN Reflects: ‘The Eyes Tell So Much More’
- Vivian Reyes, MD, Offers Disaster Readiness Tips Steeped in Her Time in Haiti
- Relief International Video Shows Kaiser Permanente Doctors Working in First Few Days After the Quake
- ‘Dr. Deb’ Recalls Her Work in Carrefour